Friday, January 29, 2010

Complex Repost: Independency in Vegas

I am reposting this entry because around this time next week, I'll be committing sin in Vegas, again. Back in June 2009 I took my first trip to Sin City, it was also my first trip ALONE. I found a sense of peace, happiness, and I also realized how sexy I am, with or without friends. Monumental.

"Please don't slap me with a wet dildo. Sure I been gone way to long, but I was only up to my hoodrat and hoesh** shenanigans. I been a lot of places in the last few weeks. Some physically and some mentally. But this feature will be of my cuntin' all by my lonesome in Las Vegas. (Don't Judge) Its' bad enough I got some family that thinks I went all Britney Spears or some sh**. I just went to clear my head. Hell. I lie. I went to have a f***in good time all by myself. I didnt invite a soul to come along. "Fine, you wanna come, you can come. But if you dont, it aint stoppin me." One monkey dont stop no show. Sh**, when you get tired of waiting on people to do what you wanna do, you go start saying "F*** you, Im goin'" too. Check out the pix BAYBAYYYYYY!!!"

And yes I did strap on my Come f*** me dress, Louboutins, and vintage Chanel clutch, hop in a sleazy cab and headed over to Pure in Caesars Palace. Alone.
And yes I was askin random folk to "Take a picture of me, please? Merci & Gracias".
And yes I waited for 3.5 hours total waiting for the water show at Bellagio. And no I still never saw it.
And yes I was sunbathing until that Bamma mofo you see in the left hand corner came talkin my head off. SECURITY!!
And yes my hotel was the Sh**!!!

No comments: