Friday, March 12, 2010

Riding Shot Gun in the Pussy Wagon

If you're not in the Lady GaGa Stan Van, bi***, you lost. Gaga and Honey Bey (yass) premiered the 10 minute long "Telephone" vid last nite on E. I be damned. These hoes are HOT. Just check the pix and commentary from Your Girlfriend's Girlfriend and her friends...
The Coke can rollers, leather stud jacket and the bikini under? I'm getting "Who's That Girl" fever.
*punches the air like Lady GaGa*
Honey Bey (yass) was giving me straight H-Town Raunch. How do I breeve?
GaGa and Honey Bey makes me wanna be a better, badder Biatch.
I wanna ride in the Pussy Wagon. Like, I wanna ride bitch. In the middle of GaGa and Honey Bey.
Do you see what these Biatches brang to the table?

3 comments:

The Professor said...

Oh dear God, the powers of evil have finally formed an alliance! We are officially in our last days! LOL!

I'll never telllllll... said...

Love it too!

Alex Hardy said...

yes. this vidjo is...legendary. it is something to which the bargain bin hoes can aspire. in their dreams.