Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thoughts...

Do I make shit look easy? I am sure I do. Cause I do what I do with no thought, no qualms and no discussions. What I do is out of care and love. And when one does what they do for those reasons, shit is done perfectly, with zero hesitation. So, if I make what I do for you look so damn easy, why can't you do the same? Or hell, find someone else to do it...if it's that damn simple.
 
Surely, it's not that damn easy. Overwhelming to say the least. What's the most? The rewards. The blessings I constantly receive. I am not looking for any praise or recognition, though. I just want to be appreciated. Now THAT would be too damn easy.
 
Did I ever think I would be in the position I am in today? No. I didn't know I would be able to do it, but I am doing it and doing it extremely well. So, if what I am doing looks so damn good and easy to onlookers, why the fuck aren't they doing it? Right...cause they don't love like me. Rubbing it in your face? Nawl. I just have to remind you since you seem to forget so easily.  

No comments: